[re] 바리스타(Barista)자격증 어디서 딸수있나요?

[re] 바리스타(Barista)자격증 어디서 딸수있나요?

0 개 2,260 Barista
Sorry I Can not access Korean from my computer.
If you are interested in getting 'barista certificate', please don't waste your money going to the course. I manage one of most busy cafe in Auckland and I know that there are no one asking for 'barista certificate' if looking for a new barista. When they (Cafe owners) are looking for a new barista, all they will look for is your actual skill, not the paper. So I strongly recommend that to actually get a job in the cafe, just get a job as a waiter or even cleaner. And gradually learn to make coffee.
I personally attended Australian National Barista competition at 2003 and came top 10 barista from Australia. I have been making coffees for over 8 years and currently manage a cafe in Auckland which we go through 35kg of coffees per week. I may arrange a time in weekends to train you become 'fairly good' barista. And it is really up to you to become better by getting a job as a barista in a small cafe and move on to bigger ones as you get more experiences.
If interested, contact me (Harry) on 021 977 986 or email me at dreamtheatre1221@hotmail.com
I will train you from basic theory to practical training for 4 hours and I will supply coffee and milk etc that will be used in the training. By end of the training, if you are fast learner, you might also be able to make pattern of coffees. This training is introductory and I can give you a special deal at $150.
Thanks.
>안녕하세요
>
>방학동안 바리스타 자격증을 따고 싶어서 그러는데
>
>아무리 인터넷을 찾아보고
>
>신문을 뒤져봐도
>
>바리스타 자격증을 취득할수 있는곳이 없더라구요 ㅠㅠ
>
>그래서 그런데 어디 아시는 바리스타 자격증 취득하루 있는곳 없나요?