Homestay – Glenfield–North Shore PEAK RIDGE

Homestay – Glenfield–North Shore PEAK RIDGE

0 개 1,787 mack
Hello Friend! Kia ora-        2016 Summer Welcome to my Homestay page.
This is a brief introduction to inform you in general terms a little about me and my home.
Welcome to Auckland, New Zealand .As a NZ trained teacher of many years standing, I know how important it is as a visitor to our country when studying or working, to decide on the kind of accommodation you wish to stay. Staying here would be a good choice as Auckland City is busy. Here on the North Shore, is a safe and quieter location. 
My family home is a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom- 3 storey townhouse located in a private residential zone only 10 minutes north of Auckland Harbour Bridge and the CBD, close to city buses, summer beaches, motorway access, shops etc. a small walk to buses to central city language schools in Takapuna and the North Shore. Auckland University takes 20 minutes. [Sunnynook to Britomart]
I am looking for a guest to be mature in outlook and fairly independent and responsible. Our home is a non -smoking household. That said, I can help with “English” issues and helping with speaking. When I am not teaching I enjoy cycling, swimming and personal fitness, also fashion, music, films. My other interests include outdoor adventures reading and sewing. I am a New Zealander and only speak English.
Food is provided and optional. Food and cooking preferences are discussed with you. Breakfast is usually “help yourself” and a delicious evening meal is provided. My kitchen is well equipped with appliances.
The 2 guest Homestay bedrooms are set up with a single bed, table, light and work chair also a wardrobe and cupboard space. This allows for quiet private space. Both bedrooms have one large shared bathroom. This bathroom has a bath, a toilet and a shower. I have TV, unlimited Internet fast Wi-Fi access and a piano in the open-plan living room area. There is a small private courtyard at the house, and an outdoor swimming pool in a tropical setting. A car parking space is available. There is a laundry in the garage also some space for some storage. I have no pets. I am currently  hosting James a flatmate staying long term.
I would be pleased to send further details to you regarding house rules and costings.    Warm regards    Anna    cell: 021 116 3561      home ph: 09 441 2577
2017 English Tutor-ANNA D  69 Target Rd, Glenfield, North Shore.

I am a New Zealand trained teacher with over 30 years of teaching experience and have current teacher registration. I am a New Zealander and I speak only English.
I tutor in Spoken English and pronunciation of words and phrases and Written English including grammar, essays and unfamiliar text and film study.  NCEA exam preparation and Reading- comprehension for all levels of ability.
I create a personalised one on one programme of either 10 or 20 lessons to fit your needs, goals and develop your English skills.
I work on all levels of ability from beginner to intermediate to advanced and teach all age groups and can tutor in your home or mine. I teach private, one on one or in small groups. I live in central north Shore.
Anna D
Contact me:    text or call my cell phone:    021 116 3561
home phone:  09 441 2577
Email me ac.dokter@gmail.com to discuss your 2017 English tutoring programme.

Total 4,422 Posts, Now 16 Page

인기 홈스테이 +가디언
Matt10 | 조회 1,882 | 2019.05.04
인기 Bed & breakfast
samlee54 | 조회 2,252 | 2019.04.07
인기 홈스테이 합니다
leel | 조회 1,789 | 2019.04.02