타우랑가 무료 영어 교실

타우랑가 무료 영어 교실

0 개 1,097 새로운leader

안녕하세요, 타우랑가 무료 영어 교실이 있어 알려드리고자 합니다.

키위가 직접 진행하는 영어 수업이라 정말 도움이 많이 되실 거예요.

아래 자세한 사항 읽어주시기 바랍니다.

LOVE English Conversation Classes Mondays (Free)

. classes go for two hours and are held weekly during
school term
. they are FUN with lots of laughter.
. they are small, 6 people or less, so there is much
opportunity to practice speaking.
. classes are a great way to improve your English and to
make friends and connections in Tauranga.
. the first Class is a general conversation class for about an
hour, followed by a break and then an English Conversation Bible class.
. cuppa and snack provided.
. classes are held in a warm home environment at 8 Atkins
Way, Ohauiti.
. let us know what times during the week you can come
and we will try to form a class at a time you can come.

The classes are given by David Kidd, pastor at Church of God’s LOVE/COG7 (www.churchofgodslove.com). He has been running English conversation classes and English conversation Bible studies since 2017.

Call David on 02041283124 or email churchofgodslove4@gmail.com to join

Reviews

When I started to live in NZ, I knew little English. I didn't know how to speak English and even how to write text. So I was really sad about the situation. At that time, I met David at a free conversation class. That was the only chance to practice speaking English because I was not brave to speak with people in English. I avoided talking in English except for the class. So even when I met David at tennis court, I hardly talk to him. The only place where I can speak English without anxiety was the David's conversation class. Not only I learn English, but I met nice people. We shared lots of tips to live there and difficulties with living abroad ect. The time I spent with them is really precious. I can't forget it. Sylvia/Jeongun

Our David’s class warms the heart. I enjoy free talking while drinking hot tea comfortably. He also informs us of good English expressions and helps us to express using them. It is a harmonious class where all of the friends who take the class together must be close. We sometimes debate, but that's also a great opportunity to improve your English a lot. Thank you for being able to take such a good class.
Olive

Your class of English conversation was my first English class, which was been a big help to start to increase my English and also to make me to believe God. I has been praying that you are always happy with more people who need faith of God, relationship of sincerely friends and also English improvement like me at that time.
Paul Kim

I was very lucky to meet this English conversation class. Because we learned useful conversations with a kind teacher and friends who were full of passion. I had fun attending this class because I could chat with other students as if we were close friends. Thanks to interesting topics, I could think more deeply in English. Also, reading the Bible in English was very useful. Fun events with kids were also fun! We could have classes outdoor or stroll around in a nearby forest.
Moon

Here's my real feelings about your class:)
I've been studying with David for almost an year now. I was lucky to get into his class. His class is really fun and engaging, because he brings up heaps of interesting topics to every class so that we could discuss and learn new things. I like the way he teaches us, trying to have all students involve in the class without any feelings of being left out during the class. He's extremely organized for his class and witty. I love this vivid, funny and chatty conversation class with him. Why don't you come and join?
Myounghwa/Fay

Total 11,890 Posts, Now 2 Page

HOWICK ANZAC DAY
행복누리1 | 조회 598 | 2024.04.22
We Care Community Festiva…
ksb1123 | 조회 539 | 2024.04.19
종합우승
푸른구름 | 조회 678 | 2024.04.17