2. Property
  3. Residential
  4. Sale
  5. Auckland
  6. Manukau City
  7. Papatoetoe

Papatoetoe Homes & Real Estate For Sale

Get to know Papatoetoe

Papatoetoe is located within Auckland. Thousands of users visit Trade Me's property section each day in search of a new home, with many looking at areas in Papatoetoe.

As of Apr-24, Large Houses (4-5 bedrooms) in Papatoetoe are listed for $1,206,150 on average. This is a change of 3% month on month. There is no year on year data for large-sized houses in Papatoetoe.

Meanwhile, the average sales price for a medium-sized home (3-4 bedrooms) in Papatoetoe is $859,750, a change of 1% month on month. In addition, last year the average listing price for a mid-sized house in Papatoetoe was $882,700, meaning there has been decrease of 3% year on year.

Lastly, the average sales price for small houses (1-2 bedrooms) in Papatoetoe is $588,750. This comprises a change of 5% versus the previous month ($622,950). Furthermore, a year ago small-sized houses in Papatoetoe were listed for $637,250, meaning there has been a reduction in prices by % year on year.

Papatoetoe is located within Auckland. Thousands of users visit Trade Me's property section each day in search of a new home, with many looking at areas in Papa...

More about this data
Advertisement
Advertisement

Showing 320 results

Open content
Advertisement
Advertisement
New Welcome to the new-look Trade Me
Learn more