Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Teach or Learn English & Korean anytime, anywhere. SCHOOOL provides an ideal platform for both language teachers and students.

Learn, Teach and Interact
● Create mobile classes and study together with anyone in the world. Teach or learn English & Korean anytime, anywhere.

● Use our smart learning tools that will make your study even easier and more efficient.

● Run your mobile classes at SCHOOOL. You have every tool to efficienlty operate online classes.

CLASS
● Do you want to have a group study with your friends or students? Create a class and study with them together anytime and anywhere. We provide fully customized features for teaching and learning English & Korean.

● You can also join classes created by other SCHOOOL members from around the world.

[Smart Learning Assistants]

NOTEBOOK
Archive English & Korean expressions in the smart Notebook we provide. Notebook helps you to listen and repeat the expressions.

RE∙MEMBER
RE∙MEMBER is an A.I. that helps you to repeat and memorize sentences. It trains your brain not to forget learned sentences, using scientifically-proven interval and repetition patterns.

STUDYFLOW
StudyFlow is a combination of 3 smart learning tools that enable you to repeat, practice and test English & Korean expressions. You can create your own StudyFlows with a few clicks. Or you can choose from pre-made StudyFlows that contain the most commonly used English & Korean expressions.

GEO NOTES
Geo Notes is the location-based virtual study notes. We located them around the globe. Each Geo Notes contains useful English & Korean expressions frequently used in its location. The expressions vary based on the location types such as hospitals and shopping malls. You can find the virtual Notes using this app. You can also create your own Geo Notes and locate them anywhere.

LINGO FINDER
Do you have any doubts on the English & Korean phrases you want to use? Search them on Lingo Finder. Lingo Finder helps you to browse sentence examples that are commonly used by English & Korean native speakers.

For further information, please visit the website: http://www.schoool.me

#말킴 #영어학습 #패턴 영어 #영어회화
Updated on
Mar 13, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
Personal info, Photos and videos and 4 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted

Ratings and reviews

329 reviews
IainZA TEFL
August 23, 2023
Complete waste of time. Study flow refused to post, more often than not, for no apparently good reason. For that matter, text-to-speech is a terrible way to teach what fluent language actually sounds like. I'd rather eat worms than attempt to teach on an app like this.
2 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
April 19, 2020
I'm a teacher and I can't send a playable audio file to my students listen while they are reading a text. I can't do calls and I can't highlight the wrong part of the text to they see the mistakes.
48 people found this review helpful
A Google user
June 11, 2019
app does not function. i selected english as my native language, and it tried to give me english lessons as if i was learning it. i selected that i wanted to teach english, and it still gave me lessons, with no way to access my profile or anything. hopefully the desktop site is more functional.
53 people found this review helpful