Merch available DM or email

DM or email for workout programs

Empower Your Fitness Journey

Start your fintess journey right now

We provide the accountability, expertise, and encouragement needed to get you to the best version of you.

Personal Training

Nutritional Adivce

Strategies

Tailored Routine

what our clients say

"working out with DPS gave me the physique and confidence. With the confidence came great power, and ended up getting my other half."

J Cho

Client

"Every little details picked up when training has helped me improve my physique tremendoulsy. The encouragement and support is amazing."

K Park

Athelete

"These guys make what seems impossible, very possible. I am a different person than I am when I first strated training with DPS."

Y Choi

Client

"I couldn't have reached my fitness goals without DPS. Their expertise and support made all the difference. I lost 15kgs without starving myself!"

C Jang

Client

Body Portrait

"Photos are the strong tool for cherishing moments."

features

Athelete

Do you want to step on stage and don't know where to start? We will help you get there with the most efficient way possible.

Fitness

Improve mental health. Exercise has been shown to reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety, and stress while improving mood and cognitive function.

Weight loss

Losing excess body weight can reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. We will help you the right way. No Starving!

Results

DPS Members stories

Roy placed 2nd on his First show

Roy competed in first timer division in NZIFBB Body of Steel in Auckland.

Park placed 3rd in novice division on his first show

Park posing at NZ's first WNBF show.

Mira placed 2nd on her pro qualifier!

NZIFBB

Chiho on Stage in South Korea

Most muscular pose!

Congrats to Helen, who turned bikini Pro!

Jin in the Top 5, placing 4th on his first show!

NZIFBB

Helen posing on her pro debut stage

WFF New Zealand

TDEE - Total Daily Energy Expenditure

See your maintainance calorie!

Knowing your TDEE can help you tailor your diet and exercise regimen to meet your specific fitness goals, as well as avoid overeating or undereating. By consuming the right amount of calories for your body and activity level, you can fuel your workouts, promote muscle growth and recovery, and maintain a healthy weight.

TDEE Calculator

Contact

Message us via email or DM us on our instagram.

Address

Functional Fitness Wairau

Instagram

@drinkproteinshake