SAME DAY
GLASSES

Buy glasses.jpg
  • BUY 1GET 1 50% OFF

Special offer!
1.60 Super Thin Blue Light Filter Lenses

OPTICS 1 Auckland.jpg
Same day glasses_optics1 auckland.jpg

From fashion to function, OPTICS 1 has 25+ years of eyewear expertise to help you see and be seen.

Same-day glasses service available at our Auckland CBD store

Experience the joy of crystal-clear vision without any delay! At our store, we maintain an extensive inventory of thousands of frames, all readily available and waiting for you. You won't have to wait long to find your perfect pair, and with our lightning-fast service, we can dispatch your new glasses on the same day for most single vision prescriptions. Don't let anything hold you back from your dream of better vision, visit us today!

*T's & C's Apply* - Please check with us to find out if what you're after is available for the SAME DAY GLASSES.

Outside Prescriptions Welcome 

We welcome outside prescriptions so you can choose from our wide selection of frames and lenses!

Largest Selection

We have thousands of stylish optical and sunglass frames to suit all shapes and tastes.

We update our stocks with new styles every month.

Have a look at our wide selection of products in store and our friendly, professional team will be happy to help you find your perfect frame.

@optics1optometrists.jpg
Follow us on Instagram!
Complete Glasses
From $95
MarchonNYC.jpg

incl 1.55 AR coated lenses

(prescription lenses)

Upgrade your eyewear and take on the world with confidence - OPTICS 1's complete glasses offer impeccable style and exceptional vision, all starting

from $95

Buy 1
Get 1
50% 0ff

During the winter sale period, a single pair of glasses is priced at starting from $95. However, if you purchase two pairs, the cost is reduced to a starting price of $142.5 for both pairs.

This discount is applicable to the same customer for purchases made on the same day. 

Happy man holding two pairs of glasses.jpg

What are

AR coated lenses?

$200 OFF!

PRESCRIPTION GLASSES
OR PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES

RAY-Ban ORB 2140 Wayfarer 13583

incl 1.55 AR coated sunglass lenses

(prescription lenses)

Was $575   Now $375!

RAY-Ban ORB 2140 Wayfare_edited.jpg

We KNOW what

We're DOING

topReviews.png

MULTIFOCAL LENSES

Essilor, Zeiss, Dagas, Hoya

Based on our extensive experience in optical lenses, Optics1 team believes the quality of lenses determines the overall quality of any glasses.  In addition to in-house-lenses, Optics1 team also proudly presents world-renowned brand-name prescription lenses such as Essilor, Zeiss, Dagas, and Hoya.

Zeiss Office lenses

Custom-made ZEISS Portfolio for office lens glasses.
Zeiss-office lenses.jpg
Zeiss.png

ZEISS Office lenses are progressive lenses designed for people who work on computers or spend a lot of time reading and writing at close distances. They have a wider intermediate zone and larger reading zone, making it easier to see clearly without tilting the head. These lenses also have anti-reflective coating, reducing glare, improving contrast, and reducing eye strain and fatigue. They're an excellent choice for office workers and anyone who needs to see clearly at close distances for extended periods of time.

Ed Howard

​” Super  friendly and super fast. they reglazed my Persol glasses in 1 hour. Cost about half what I was quoted  from my usual optician. so happy to have found this place.. ”

​​​​Mattew Thomas

” I’m so glad I found this company in Auckland. They made everything really easy and had my new lenses ready in an hour which meant that suddenly, I was no longer looking through damaged lenses and had clear vision!

I also bought a new pair of glasses that they immediately offered a discount on, I added transition lenses too.“

Keziah Sarmiento

” Optics 1 have been my go – to for my glasses for 4 years now! Ally and Her team always go above and  beyond to help me find the best pair and best options for my deteriorating eyesight. I’m so grateful for Optics 1 for their incredible customer services. I think it’s safe to say I’ll be a lifetime customer!“

We Accept

southern cross.jpg

SOUTHERN CROSS INSURANCE

Simply show us your Southern Cross membership card or your member number to redeem.

COMMUNITY SERVICE CARD.jpg

COMMUNITY SERVICE CARD

If your child is under 16 and has vision problems, you may be able to get the spectacle subsidy.

RETURNS & EXCHANGES.png

RETURNS & EXCHANGES

We will always try make sure you, as a customer is satisfied with our service and products, but if you are having issues with your purchase, feel free to bring them back anytime, and we'll see what we can do in order to solve your problem!

OPTICS 1

bottom of page