Ceres TV Entertainment Unit

Ceres TV Entertainment Unit
Ceramic with Steel Legs
The contrast of the snow-white ceramic top and the matte black metal base will add elegance and class to any space!
SKU
43FJ007
43FJ007
$2190 $1690

Availability

View Quick Delivery Options

Quick Ship Options

Looking for recommendations or similiar products?Click here
Enter your location for availability & delivery fee Change Location
Add to Cart

Inspired by modern sculpture, each piece has a minimalistic base constructed from steel. A thin ceramic top sits over a smoked oak timber frame, creating a clean and refined aesthetic. The range features the luxury look of ceramic built with highly durable materials to ensure sturdiness required for everyday use.

• The living range includes a ceramic coffee table, TV unit, side table, lamp table and console table
  • The dining range includes a dining table and buffet
  • The bedroom range includes a bedframe, bedside table and dresser
  • Spacious storage options and modern styling perfect for a minimalistic décor in your living space
storage
More Information
Packaging Dimensions (in cm)206x48x48, 42x11x7
Frame MaterialSmoke Oak Finish
Toppling RiskYes
Tabletop MaterialCeramic
Number of Drawers2
Number of Shelves1

Description

A level above our peers

The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is based on feedback collected from 8,200 customers between May and September of 2023. NPS is an industry benchmark used by majority of Fortune 1000 companies and major retailers around the world.

Nick Scali’s score is significantly higher than the average of Australian retailers as we consistently deliver both quality and value for our customers year after year.

Nick Scali NPS

Australian Retail NPS

• Josephine S.
    O’Connor, Western Australia

“Can’t say how wonderful this company is to deal with. Others should follow their lead. Great service in-store and then the deliveries are amazing as well. Great helpful guys. What a breath of fresh air it is to deal with a company who still cares about their customers and want to give outstanding service”

• Jordie S.
    Greater Melbourne, Victoria

“I couldn’t be happier with my experience. Not only was the ordering process seamless and user friendly, but the quality of the couch exceeded my expectation. The design perfectly complements my space and the comfort level is unmatched to anything else on the market.”

• Sharon W.
    Greater Melbourne, Victoria

“Simply the best! I received my brand new Nick Scali lounge just a couple of months ago and could not be more thrilled with the service, range of sofas to choose from, and most of all, the incredibly quality of my new sofa. Every person that visits has commented on how comfortable it is!”

• Alex C.
    Fyshwick, ACT

“We had an exceptional experience purchasing our couch from Nick Scali. From the moment we stepped in, the sales assistant guided us with expertise and genuine care, making the selection process a breeze....The couch itself is a masterpiece of craftsmanship.”

• Gayle D.
    West Gosford, New South Wales

“Our showroom experience was wonderful, the furniture is such high quality and furniture delivery so well coordinated. We love our new leather lounge so much!!!”