LOOPY 2024 M.A.R.N.I. TOUR AUCKLAND (NZ)

Ages 18+
Get Tickets
Second Release (GA)
NZ$ 55 (incl. fees)

SECOND RELEASE TICKETS (GA) 

SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY

VIP 2nd Release
NZ$ 93.50 (incl. fees)
VIP:

Access to the show
Poster
Meet and Greet with artist (photo/signature time) after the show 1 by 1 or your friend group
(everyone must be vip)
Vvip 2nd Release Package
NZ$ 802.50 (incl. fees)
5 x VVIP tickets:

5 x Access to the show
1 x VVIP table section with one bottle of champagne and snack platter
5 x Poster
5 x Meet and Greet with artist (photo/signature time) after the show 1 by 1 or your friend group
(everyone must be vip)

Loopy 2024 M.A.R.N.I. Tour in Auckland, New Zealand

GET READY to witness an unforgettable night as we welcome the sensational Korean rapper Loopy to the M.A.R.N.I Tour in Auckland, New Zealand!

SINCE being the runner up winner on the infamous Korean TV show “Show Me The Money777” Loopy has been setting the hip-hop scene ablaze with his razor-sharp lyrics, magnetic stage presence, and genre-defying sound. From gritty underground cyphers to sold-out arenas, he’s carved his own path, leaving audiences in awe at every turn.

MARK YOUR CALENDERS:
- Auckland, New Zealand: July 3rd

TICKET PRICES:
General Admission:
  • Early Bird: $45
  • 2nd Release: $50
  • Final Release: $55

VIP:
  • Early Bird: $70
  • 2nd Release: $85
  • Final Release: $95

VVIP:

• Early Bird: $700
  • 2nd Release: $750
  • Final Release: $800

TICKET INFO:
  • General Admission - Access to the show
  • VIP - Access to the show, Meet and Greet with artist (photo/signature time) after the show 1 by 1 or your friend group (everyone must be vip), 1 show poster
  • VVIP - 5 VVIP tickets, 5 Posters, First priority to Meet and Greet with artist (photo/signature time) after the show, VIP table section with one bottle of champagne and snack platter, 
M.A.R.N.I Tour promises an explosive fusion of rhythm, rhyme, and raw energy. Loopy’s verses will transport you from the streets of Seoul to the heart of Auckland, bridging cultures and connecting souls. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or a first-time listener, this concert is your chance to experience the magic firsthand.

Loopy will ignite the stage, backed by dazzling visuals, and surprises that’ll leave you breathless. From his breakout hits to unreleased tracks, this tour promises to be an auditory journey like no other.

So grab your crew, secure your tickets, and prepare for an unforgettable night of beats, bars, and boundless energy. Let’s make memories together at the M.A.R.N.I Tour—where music transcends borders and passion knows no limits.

See you there!