Private sell GOLD Mine opportunity! Legal home income! 3 houses on one site. Big land mixed Urban!Milford, North Shore, Auckland, very good area!

Private sell GOLD Mine opportunity! Legal home income! 3 houses on one…

ruomeng 0 2,572 2020.04.09 22:26

HIGH rental! 3 nice houses on one site, legal home and income, one title.  Weekly rental $1740 (2years ago old rental till now, did not increase for good stable tenants)can increase more this yearAll are Modern kitchen and bathroom. Two of two bedrooms units, and 4 bedrooms house, totally 3 legal income houses. All power, water ,mail boxes and parking yards are separate and independent.

GREAT Best Location! Address at Forrest Hill Road, Milford. Famous Westlake boys and girls school and Takapuna intermediate school.

BIG land 710 square meter, mixed Urbanpotential to build many  houses.

Good value! The valuation in 2018 was $1.785 Million and was approved and accepted by bank .Council CV is $1.38Million,but council missing out recording 2 houses our of 3 houses here. The building part CV is only $180000, which is totally wrong. And the land value in CV is only 1.2M, but nearby land in worse location of 400sq meter is already priced as $930000. As we all knew, council CV is not accurate. The bank is more accurate and strict when assessing the value of house because bank has to strictly control its risk, so its valuation has to be more accurately reflect the house value.

I can provide title certificate, LIM, valuation in 2017, recently sold comparable houses nearby, and rental agreement(with rental amount).

You can base on above information, and ask the agent about the recently sold price of houses nearby, you can compare and then give me an offer. We will achieve a reasonable price. You will only pay 2 houses price, but get 3 houses and big land! You will be happy you get a GOOD buy!

Limited uploading photo numbers, so I only can upload some photos.

You can visit it after end of “lockdown”. Mobile 0210792016,email: sarah.melody.shi@gmail.com

Please text to say ”sell Milford house“. Because I need to know which house you ask, because I have other two houses on private sale too. Because I have too many houses in Auckland, so I want to sell 3 of them to get some capital to invest in other business.