Private sale! Legal home income! Newly renovated 2 houses on one site. Big land mixed suburban!Hillcrest, North Shore, Auckland,very good area! Two renovated modern houses on one site, legal home and income. Weekly rental $1235,can increase more this

Private sale! Legal home income! Newly renovated 2 houses on one site.…

ruomeng 0 2,685 2020.04.02 00:04

3 nice houses on one site, legal home and income, one title.  Weekly rental $1740can increase more this yearAll are Modern kitchen and bathroom. Two of two bedrooms units, and 4 bedrooms house, totally 3 legal income houses. All power, water ,mail boxes and parking yards are separate and independent.

Address at Forrest Hill Road, Milford. Famous Westlake boys and girls school and Takapuna intermediate school.

Big land 710 square meter, mixed Urbancan build many terrace houses.

The valuation in 2018 was $1.785 Million and was approved and accepted by bank .Council CV is $1.38Million, but as everyone knows, council CV is not accurate and lower than market value. The bank is more accurate and strict when assessing the value of house because when we lend home loan from bank, bank has to strictly control its risk, so its valuation has to be very accurate to reflect the house real value.

I can provide title certificate, LIM, valuation in 2017.

You can base on above information, and ask the agent about the recently sold price of houses nearby, you can compare and then give me an offer. We will achieve a reasonable price. You will only pay 2 houses price, but get 3 houses and big land! You will be happy you get a GOOD buy!

Limited uploading photo numbers, so I only can upload some photos.

You can visit it after end of “lockdown”. Mobile 0210792016,email: sarah.melody.shi@gmail.com

Please text to say ”sell Milford house“. Because I need to know which house you ask, because I have other two houses on private sale too. Because I have too many houses, so I want to sell 3 of them to get some capital to invest in other business.