Today we are reporting 4,924 community cases and 424 current hospitalisations.
The seven-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 6,895.
We are sadly reporting the deaths of 11 people with COVID-19. All these deaths occurred in the past three days.
- COVID-19 Cases in hospital: total number 424: Northland: 7; Waitematā: 106; Counties Manukau: 33; Auckland: 41; Waikato: 46; Bay of Plenty: 4; Lakes: 23; Hawke’s Bay: 11; MidCentral: 11; Whanganui: 3; Taranaki: 0; Tairawhiti: 2; Wairarapa: 5; Capital and Coast: 38; Hutt Valley: 8; Nelson Marlborough: 7; Canterbury: 54; South Canterbury: 4; West Coast: 2; Southern: 19.
- Weekly COVID-19 Hospitalisations - 7 day rolling average: 405 (This time last week 336)
- Average age of current COVID-19 hospitalisations: 63
- Cases in ICU or HDU: 7
- Vaccination status of new admissions to hospital*: Unvaccinated or not eligible (44 cases); partially immunised <7 days from second dose or have only received one dose (5 cases); double vaccinated at least 7 days before being reported as a case (58 cases); received booster at least 7 days before being reported as a case (242 cases).
*These are new hospital admissions in the past 7 days prior to yesterday who had COVID at the time of admission or while in hospital, excluding hospitalisations that were admitted and discharged within 24hrs. This data is from DHBs with tertiary hospitals: Auckland, Canterbury, Southern, Counties Manukau, Waikato, Capital & Coast, Waitemata and Northland.
COVID-19 vaccinations administered
- Vaccines administered to date: 4,028,586 first doses; 3,980,993 second doses; 33,147 third primary doses; 2,712,866 booster doses: 264,362 paediatric first doses and 134,724 paediatric second doses
- Vaccines administered yesterday: 31 first doses; 36 second doses; six third primary doses; 3,500 booster doses; 93 paediatric first doses and 575 paediatric second doses
- More detailed information, including vaccine uptake by DHB area, is available on the Ministry website.
- Number of PCR tests total (last 24 hours): 2,545
- Number of Rapid Antigen Tests reported total (last 24 hours): 8,230
- PCR tests rolling average (last 7 days): 3,212
- Number of Rapid Antigen Tests dispatched (last seven days as of 29 June 2022): 100,000. Today’s number is not available due to end of financial year stocktakes.
- Total number of new community cases: 4,924
- Number of new cases that have recently travelled overseas: 165
- Seven day rolling average of community cases: 6,895
- Seven day rolling average of community cases (as at same day last week): 4,908
- Number of active cases (total): 48,242 (cases identified in the past seven days and not yet classified as recovered)
- Confirmed cases (total): 1,350,328
- New cases by DHB are available here, and other more detailed case information, is available here.
Please note, the Ministry of Health’s daily reported cases may differ slightly from those reported at a DHB or local public health unit level. This is because of different reporting cut off times and the assignment of cases between regions, for example when a case is tested outside their usual region of residence. Total numbers will always be the formal daily case tally as reported to the WHO.
- Today’s reported deaths take the total number of publicly reported deaths with COVID-19 to 1,560 and the seven-day rolling average of reported deaths is 14.
- Of the people whose deaths we are reporting today: three were from Auckland region, one was from Taranaki, two were from MidCentral, two were from Canterbury, and three were from Southern.
- Two were in their 60s, two were in their 70s, four were in their 80s, and three were aged over 90. Of these people, five were women and six were men.
This is a very sad time for whānau and friends and our thoughts and condolences are with them. Out of respect, we will be making no further comment on these.
출처: 7월 3일 보건부 보도자료