On 8 June 2022, Director-General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield announced the Ministry of Health’s new interim structure.
The Ministry will have eight new directorates, each led by a Deputy Director-General. They are:
- Evidence Research and Innovation – yet to be appointed
- Strategy Policy and Legislation – Maree Roberts
- Māori Health – John Whaanga
- Regulatory Services – Clare Perry
- System Performance and Monitoring – Robyn Shearer (the title will be DDG System Performance & Monitoring and Deputy Chief Executive)
- Government and Executive Services – Sarah Turner
- Corporate Services – Celia Wellington
Dr Bloomfield confirmed he would have three other direct reports:
- Chief Nursing Officer – Lorraine Hetaraka
- Chief Medical Officer – Robyn Carey
- Chief Allied Health Professions Officer – Martin Chadwick
The new structure will take effect on 1 July 2022, which is also when the Pae Ora (Healthy Futures) Act comes into effect, and new entities Health New Zealand and the Māori Health Authority are formally established.
출처 : 보건부 보도자료