- Number of new community cases: 11
- Number of new cases identified at the border: Five
- Location of new cases: Auckland
- Location of community cases (total): Auckland 990 (535 of whom have recovered); Wellington 17 (15 of whom have recovered)
- Number of community cases (total): 1,007 (in current community outbreak)
- Cases infectious in the community *: Nine (60%) of yesterday’s 15 cases have exposure events
- Cases in isolation throughout the period they were infectious *: Six (40%) of yesterday’s 15 cases
- Cases epidemiologically linked: Nine of today’s cases
- Cases to be epidemiologically linked: Two of today’s cases
- Cases epidemiologically linked (total): 973 (in current cluster) (13 in past 14 days unlinked)
- Number of sub-clusters: Nine epidemiologically linked subclusters. The three largest subclusters are the Māngere church group: 384; and Birkdale social network cluster: 79; secondary community transmission associated with the Māngere church group 164.
- And ten epidemiologically unlinked subclusters.
- Cases in hospital: 14 (total): North Shore (2); Middlemore (8); Auckland (4)
- Cases in ICU or HDU: Three
- Confirmed cases (total): 3,658 since pandemic began
- Historical cases, since 1 Jan 2021 (total): 149 out of 1,840 since 1 Jan 2021
- Number of active contacts being managed (total): 1064/li>
- Percentage who have received an outbound call from contact tracers (to confirm testing and isolation requirements): 94%
- Percentage with at least one test result: 88%
Locations of interest
- Locations of interest (total): 135 (as at 10am 17 September)
- Number of tests (total): 3,206,325
- Number of tests total (last 24 hours): 15,419
- Tests in Auckland (last 24 hours): 7400
- Tests rolling average (last 7 days): 13,177
- Testing centres in Auckland: 23
- Wastewater detections: Auckland eastern suburbs (catchment includes Pakuranga, Shelley Park, Bucklands Beach)
COVID-19 vaccine update
- Vaccines administered to date (total): 4,569,255; 1st doses: 3,015,345; 2nd doses: 1,553,910
- Vaccines administered yesterday (total): 60,506; 1st doses: 36,666; 2nd doses: 23,840
- Māori: 1st doses: 282,828; 2nd doses: 135,945
- Pacific Peoples: 1st doses: 182,388; 2nd doses: 93,880
NZ COVID-19 tracer
- Registered users (total): 3,224,773
- Poster scans (total): 363,829,166
- Manual diary entries (total): 16,437,191
- Poster scans in 24 hours to midday yesterday: 2,478,712
*Yesterday we reported 13 community cases, however in today’s reporting of yesterday’s cases who were infectious in the community, we are reporting 15 – this is due to two different data systems and a small lag in data reportage.
**Recovered cases can continue shedding viral matter for weeks after recovering.
With more than 700 recovered cases linked to this outbreak, we will see detections of COVID-19 in wider wastewater that are likely linked to recovered cases. Nonetheless, public health officials will continue to investigate positive detections and take urgent repeat samples where appropriate.
출처 : 보건부 9월 17일 보도자료