- Number of new community cases: 20
- Number of new cases identified at the border: Four
- Location of new cases: Auckland
- Location of community cases (total): Auckland 784* (79 of whom have recovered); Wellington 17 (three of whom have recovered)
- Number of community cases (total): 801 (in current community outbreak)
- Cases infectious in the community: Six (30%) of yesterday’s cases have exposure events
- Cases in isolation throughout the period they were infected: 14 (70%) of yesterday’s cases
- Cases epidemiologically linked: 17 of today’s cases
- Cases to be epidemiologically linked: Three of today’s cases
- Cases epidemiologically linked (total): 774 (in current cluster) (27 unlinked)
- Number of sub-clusters: Eight epidemiologically linked subclusters. The two largest subclusters are the Mangere church group: 356; and Birkdale social network cluster: 75. And six epidemiologically unlinked subclusters.
- Cases in hospital: 38 (total): North Shore (9); Middlemore (16); Auckland (13)
- Cases in ICU or HDU: Six
- Confirmed cases (total): 3,412 since pandemic began
- Historical cases, since 1 Jan 2021 (total): 128 out of 1,594 since 1 Jan 2021
- Number of contacts identified (total): 38,120
- Percentage who have received outbound call from contact tracers (to confirm testing and isolation requirements): 86%
- Percentage with at least one test result: 90%
Locations of interest
- Locations of interest (total): 136 (as at 10am 5 September)
- Number of tests (total): 3,057,343
- Number of tests total (last 24 hours): 9,238
- Tests in Auckland (last 24 hours): 2,592
- Tests rolling average (last 7 days): 15,148
- Testing centres in Auckland: 22
- Wastewater detections: No unexpected detections in past 24 hours.
COVID-19 vaccine update
- Vaccines administered to date (total): 3,850,611; 1st doses: 2,537,434; 2nd doses: 1,313,176
- Vaccines administered yesterday (total): 76,812; 1st doses: 54,408; 2nd doses: 22,404
- Māori: 1st doses: 232,577; 2nd doses: 116,490
- Pacific Peoples: 1st doses:149,536; 2nd doses: 79,510
NZ COVID-19 tracer
- Registered users (total): 3,148,302
- Poster scans (total): 338,720,468
- Manual diary entries (total): 15,380,675
- Poster scans in 24 hours to midday yesterday: 1,059,837
There may be some delays in providing data in some instances. On these occasions we will use data from the day before and clearly note this.
*A previously reported case has been reclassified as not a case.
A previously reported border case from July has been reclassified as historical. This case was a crew member on board the Playa Zahara who has now left the country.
출처 : 보건부 보도자료