정상화
휴람
송영림
월드비전
독자기고
이신

Studylink – Student Allowance

0 개 2,934 Hannah Han

Amanda: Kia ora, welcome to Studylink, you’re speaking with Amanda.  
안녕하세요. 스터디 링크의 아만다입니다.

Sunny: Hi there, I need to speak to someone about my student allowance.  
안녕하세요. 제 학생수당에대해 상의드리고 싶은데요.

Amanda:  Do you have your customer number there?  
고객번호 부탁드립니다.

Sunny:  Yes, it’s 300 290 537.  
예. 300 290 537 에요.

Amanda:  Ok, bear with me one moment, can I have your full name and date of birth please.  
네, 잠시 기다려주세요.  성함과 생년월일을 말씀해 주세요.

Sunny:  Sure.  My full name is Sunny Bridget Nikora; my date of birth is the 25th of March 1978.  
예. 제 이름은 써니 브리짓 니코라구요, 생일은 1978년 3월 25일입니다.

Amanda:  Thanks.  Ok, so how can I help you?  
감사합니다. 어떻게 도와드릴까요?

Sunny:  I applied for my student allowance about a month ago and I still haven’t received any money.  I’m getting really stressed out – I’m running out of money.  Can you tell me when I will be paid?  
학생수당을 한달전에 신청했는데 아직 돈을 받지 못하고 있어요.  돈이 점점 떨어져가서 스트레스에요. 언제쯤 받을수 있는지 말씀해 주실수 있나요?

Amanda: Let’s see, according to our records you applied for your student allowance on the 20th of August.  We were waiting on confirmation from your tertiary institution, but we’ve received that now – so you should be paid next Tuesday.  
잠시만요. 기록에보니 8월 20일에 신청을 하셨구요, 지금 재학중인 학교로부터 확인을 기다리고 있었는데 지금은 확인이 된거로 되어있군요, 다음주 화요일정도에는 수당이 나올거에요.

Sunny: Great!  I really need it.  When I was applying for my allowance, they said that my first payment would be backdated from the date you received my application.  Is that right?  
다행이에요. 제가 정말 급하거든요. 처음 수당신청할 당시 스터디링크 직원이 밀린 수당을 제가 신청한 날부터 계산해서 준다고 했는데 사실인가요?

Amanda:  Yes, that’s right.  So you’ll get a lump sum next Tuesday, which will be backdated from the 20th of August, then your normal payment every Tuesday after that until your course finishes for the year.  
예 맞습니다. 다음주에 8월 20일부터 밀린 수당이 한꺼번에 지불될겁니다. 그후에는 코스가 끝나는 날까지  매주 화요일에  보통금액이 지불될거구요.

Sunny:  That’s great news…but what if I need help paying my rent before then?  
잘 됐네요. 그런데 만약 제가 그 전에 렌트비를 지원받아야 하면 어떻하나요?

Amanda: Then you need to come into one of our Studylink offices – there’s one on Queen St, and talk to one of the case managers there about that.  
그럼 스터디 링크 오피스로 찾아가셔야 하는데요. 퀸스트리트에 하나가 있으니  당담자에게 가셔서 말씀해 보세요.

Sunny:  Ok.  Thanks for your help Amanda.  
예. 아만다씨 감사합니다.

Amanda:  Thank you for calling Studylink.  Have a good day.  
스터디 링크를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다. 좋은 하루 보내세요!

*************New Expressions************
Customer number – this is a number allocated to you by Studylink and is printed on all mail that is sent to you by Studylink or Work and Income.  It is a good idea to have this number nearby when you call Studylink, because it means that they can identify you faster
스터디링크나 워크앤 인컴으로부터 수당을 받을때 주어지는 고객번호로서 전화로 문의시 이 번호를 기억하고 있으면 수속이 빨라지므로 유용하다.

Backdated – Paid from an earlier date.  Because Sunny’s student allowance is backdated, she will receive the payments she should have already received from the time that she applied for her allowance.    vt. …의 날짜를 거슬러 올라가게 하다, …까지 소급시키다 《to》

Lump sum – To be paid for several weeks or several things in one bulk payment.  
.  (일괄하여 일시에 지불하는) 총액, 일괄[일시]불(의 금액)

더 많은 온라인 영어공부
www.stgeorge.ac.nz
Tel :378-8958

English Campus- Level 6, Shortland St, Auckland City
Computing and Business Campus- Level 8, 175 Queen St, Auckland City

General English/ IELTS/ New Zealand Diploma in Buiness/ Diploma in Graphic Design / Diploma in Computing / Cetificate in Computing / Certificate in Business Administration and Computing

Test 시험 - by St George Institute of Learning

댓글 0 | 조회 2,076 | 2006.06.21
James: How did you do in your final? Soraya:I aced the test! James: Wow, you’re an Einstei… 더보기

Losing a job (실직)- by St George Institute of …

댓글 0 | 조회 1,776 | 2006.07.04
Losing a job! Jimmy:I was let go last week. Theresa: What? Why did they lay you off? You w… 더보기

Over the top (과도한)-by St George Institute of …

댓글 0 | 조회 1,918 | 2006.07.17
Garth: We’re very careful with our money now, as we have quite a few debts to repay. Kim: … 더보기

Arguing 말다툼 -by St George Institute of Learni…

댓글 0 | 조회 1,948 | 2006.08.15
A: It seems that you are in a bad mood. Has something happened? B: I crashed into another … 더보기

Veggie shop 야채가게 풍경 -by St George Institute o…

댓글 0 | 조회 2,076 | 2006.09.07
Veggie Shop 야채가게 This is a quick introduction to what an Auckland fruit and veggie shop is… 더보기

Personality 성격 -by St George Institute of Lea…

댓글 0 | 조회 2,099 | 2006.09.12
Personality Joyce: What’s the deal with Jim? Why is he so moody all the time? 짐한테 무슨 일 있어?… 더보기

Climate and Weather 오클랜드 날씨-St George Institu…

댓글 0 | 조회 2,619 | 2006.10.27
Climate and Weather Jack: I hate spring in Auckland.The weather is so unpredictable. 나는 오클… 더보기

Christmas -by St George Institute of Learning

댓글 0 | 조회 2,112 | 2006.12.08
Christmas 크리스마스 M: Have you seen the Santa statue on the Whitcoulls building? It’s out ear… 더보기

Holiday - by St George Institute of Learning

댓글 0 | 조회 2,020 | 2007.01.10
That’s my dream vacation! 그게 바로 내가 원하던 휴가야! M: Well, summer is in full swing. Do you have … 더보기

Screwed up - by St George Institute of Learni…

댓글 0 | 조회 2,074 | 2007.02.01
Tanya: I met the broker yesterday. Joyce: Did you? How did it go? Tanya: We didn’t get it.… 더보기

Driving - by St George Institute of Learning

댓글 0 | 조회 2,138 | 2007.03.02
Driving – Learning to drive, and NZ licences운전 배우기 Sandy: I have been taking driving… 더보기

Internet 인터넷- by St George Institute of Learn…

댓글 0 | 조회 1,947 | 2007.07.02
Is your computer on the fritz? 컴퓨터가 잘 안되니? W: this computer is driving me nuts! 이 컴퓨터 .… 더보기

Wedding 결혼 - St George Institute of Learning

댓글 0 | 조회 1,922 | 2007.07.30
Wedding 결혼 Katy: Oh man it’s only two weeks till you get married. Are you excited? 와 이제 너 … 더보기

뉴질랜드 TV 프로그램

댓글 0 | 조회 2,634 | 2007.09.17
TV Programmes(뉴질랜드 TV 프로그램) Sally: Hey did you watch “America’s next top model” last night… 더보기

현재 Studylink – Student Allowance

댓글 0 | 조회 2,935 | 2007.12.19
Amanda: Kia ora, welcome to Studylink, you’re speaking with Amanda. 안녕하세요. 스터디 링크의 아만다입니다.… 더보기

Part-time job (아르바이트)

댓글 0 | 조회 2,610 | 2008.01.16
Max: I’m so broke at the moment – now that summer’s coming I could really use some e… 더보기

Road trip

댓글 0 | 조회 2,459 | 2008.02.27
Becky:We’re going on a road trip next week…I’m so excited! 우리 다음주에 여행갈거야..너무 흥분돼! Rachel: … 더보기

Sick

댓글 0 | 조회 2,745 | 2008.03.13
Sick Cindy:I’m sick as a dog.I think I need to go to hospital! 나 몸이 너무 안좋아.아무래도 병원에 가봐야 할것… 더보기

Anzac Day

댓글 0 | 조회 3,463 | 2008.04.09
Anzac Day 앤잭 기념일 Leon:Hey there Jared.What’s with the flower?I’ve seen heaps of people wal… 더보기

ID

댓글 0 | 조회 3,190 | 2008.07.02
Miki:What are you up to tonight, Eva? 오늘 밤에 뭐 할거야 , 에바? Eva:Some of my friends are going o… 더보기

Going on a Diet

댓글 0 | 조회 2,762 | 2008.07.02
Dave: Man, I feel like I’m getting a bit pudgy around the old gut. 세상에. 나 뱃살이 장난아니야. Julie… 더보기

St George의 생활영어 - A favour

댓글 0 | 조회 3,613 | 2008.08.21
Frances: Hello, Frances speaking. 안녕하세요, 프렌시스 입니다.Anna: Hey Frances, how’s it going? It’s … 더보기

St George의 생활영어 - Clothes and fashion

댓글 0 | 조회 3,415 | 2008.09.15
Clothes 옷 Jenny: Man, I really need to get some new clothes for summer eh. 제니: 나 정말 여름옷을 좀… 더보기

St George의 생활영어 - Voting

댓글 0 | 조회 3,104 | 2008.10.22
Voting 선거Glen: Wow, the election’s next month! Have you enrolled to vote yet? 와, 다음달에 선거가 … 더보기

St George의 생활영어 - NZ hot spots

댓글 0 | 조회 3,393 | 2008.11.17
NZ hot spotsBen: I’ve got a week off work next week – I really want to get out of the big … 더보기