휴람
송영림
월드비전
독자기고
이신

Wedding 결혼 - St George Institute of Learning

0 개 1,925 Hannah Han
Wedding 결혼

Katy: Oh man it’s only two weeks till you get married. Are you excited?
와 이제 너 결혼식 2주밖에 안남았네? 설레이니?

Rebecca: Yeah I am excited, I’m a little stressed out too. There is still a whole lot to do.
당연하지.. 그런데 좀 스트레스도 받아, 아직 할일이 너무 많이 남았거든.

Katy: Well what do you need to do? Could I help you with anything?
뭘  해야하는데? 내가 도와줄까?

Rebecca: Oh it’s a mission. I still have to do the seating plan. That’s a hassle because you have to try and please everyone so that they are sitting with people that they will get along with.
음.. 좀 큰일이긴 한데..  좌석배치 말이야.  보통 사람들이 같이 온 사람들하고 함께 앉기를 원하잖아. 모든 사람들을 만족시켜야 하기떄문에  골치야…

Katy: Oh, so that’s kind of a job that you and your family have to do ah. Do you need help with anything else though? Like how about the little things? Have you done all the table settings? I could help with that.
그건 너랑 네 가족이 하는게 좋겠다. 다른 일은 없어? 그냥 소소한 일들있잖아. 테이블은 다 배치했어? 그건 내가 해줄수 있는데.

Rebecca: That would be great! Yeah all the place cards need to be done. The bridesmaids are all organized as well as the groomsmen, so that’s good. I’m a little worried about my dress cause I have lost some weight, so I have to go and get it refitted again.
그래 좋아. 좌석표도 테이블마다 놓아야하고.. 그 밖에 뭐.. 신부측 들러리와 신랑측 들러리도 다 구했고... 그런데 내 드레스가 좀 걱정이야, 살이 좀 빠져서 다시 가봉을 해야 할것 같아.

Katy: Losing weight is never a bad thing! Don’t worry. You will look fantastic.
살빠지는거야 괜찮지. 걱정마. 이쁠거야.

Rebecca: I hope that I do. There is so much to think about, dress, hair, make-up.
그랬으면 좋겠어. 드레스도 머리도, 화장도 그렇고 생각해 놓아야 할게 너무나 많어.

Katy: Just chill out and enjoy it.  Its your day remember, Just don’t get stressed cause you will miss it all.
맘 편히 가져. 너만의 날이잖아. 너무 스트레스 받지 않도록 해, 좋은시간을 스트레스때문에 다 놓쳐버리잖아.

Rebecca: Yes I know. I’m very excited! I can’t wait to be a wife. The honeymoon should be really good too. I can’t wait for that. We are going to Fiji.
응. 알아. 굉장히 기대가 돼, 어서 한 사람의 아내가 되고 싶어. 신혼여행도 정말 좋을거 같고. 정말 기대된다..피지로 갈거거든.

Katy: You will be a great wife. Your husband will be blown away by how great you are.
넌 좋은 아내가 될거야. 네 남편도 네모습에 깜짝 놀랄거라구.

Rebecca: Thanks Katy, that really makes me feel a whole lot better. I know it will be a great day, and it’s only two weeks away.
고마워 케티. 이제 기분이 한결 낫다. 정말 최고의 날이 될거야. 이제 딱 2주 남았다~!

새로운 표현
Stressed out: 스트레스 받는
A whole lot to do: 할일이 많음
Cause:= “because” 말할때는 cause로 줄여 말하기도 한다. Writing 에서는 꼭 because로 쓴다.
A mission: 큰 (부담스러운) 임무, 일
Seating plan: 좌석배치 계획.
The little things: 소소한 일
Place cards: 좌석표        
Refitted: 수선된
Chill out: =Relax 편하게 하다, 쉬게 하다. 맘을 편이 갖다
I can’t wait: 앞으로 일어날일을 무척 기대하고 있을때 쓸수 있는 표현.  
Blown away: 놀라워 하다. 놀라다,

더 많은 공부 www,stgeorge.ac.nz

Test 시험 - by St George Institute of Learning

댓글 0 | 조회 2,077 | 2006.06.21
James: How did you do in your final? Soraya:I aced the test! James: Wow, you’re an Einstei… 더보기

Losing a job (실직)- by St George Institute of …

댓글 0 | 조회 1,779 | 2006.07.04
Losing a job! Jimmy:I was let go last week. Theresa: What? Why did they lay you off? You w… 더보기

Over the top (과도한)-by St George Institute of …

댓글 0 | 조회 1,920 | 2006.07.17
Garth: We’re very careful with our money now, as we have quite a few debts to repay. Kim: … 더보기

Arguing 말다툼 -by St George Institute of Learni…

댓글 0 | 조회 1,948 | 2006.08.15
A: It seems that you are in a bad mood. Has something happened? B: I crashed into another … 더보기

Veggie shop 야채가게 풍경 -by St George Institute o…

댓글 0 | 조회 2,077 | 2006.09.07
Veggie Shop 야채가게 This is a quick introduction to what an Auckland fruit and veggie shop is… 더보기

Personality 성격 -by St George Institute of Lea…

댓글 0 | 조회 2,101 | 2006.09.12
Personality Joyce: What’s the deal with Jim? Why is he so moody all the time? 짐한테 무슨 일 있어?… 더보기

Climate and Weather 오클랜드 날씨-St George Institu…

댓글 0 | 조회 2,620 | 2006.10.27
Climate and Weather Jack: I hate spring in Auckland.The weather is so unpredictable. 나는 오클… 더보기

Christmas -by St George Institute of Learning

댓글 0 | 조회 2,113 | 2006.12.08
Christmas 크리스마스 M: Have you seen the Santa statue on the Whitcoulls building? It’s out ear… 더보기

Holiday - by St George Institute of Learning

댓글 0 | 조회 2,022 | 2007.01.10
That’s my dream vacation! 그게 바로 내가 원하던 휴가야! M: Well, summer is in full swing. Do you have … 더보기

Screwed up - by St George Institute of Learni…

댓글 0 | 조회 2,074 | 2007.02.01
Tanya: I met the broker yesterday. Joyce: Did you? How did it go? Tanya: We didn’t get it.… 더보기

Driving - by St George Institute of Learning

댓글 0 | 조회 2,139 | 2007.03.02
Driving – Learning to drive, and NZ licences운전 배우기 Sandy: I have been taking driving… 더보기

Internet 인터넷- by St George Institute of Learn…

댓글 0 | 조회 1,948 | 2007.07.02
Is your computer on the fritz? 컴퓨터가 잘 안되니? W: this computer is driving me nuts! 이 컴퓨터 .… 더보기

현재 Wedding 결혼 - St George Institute of Learning

댓글 0 | 조회 1,926 | 2007.07.30
Wedding 결혼 Katy: Oh man it’s only two weeks till you get married. Are you excited? 와 이제 너 … 더보기

뉴질랜드 TV 프로그램

댓글 0 | 조회 2,634 | 2007.09.17
TV Programmes(뉴질랜드 TV 프로그램) Sally: Hey did you watch “America’s next top model” last night… 더보기

Studylink – Student Allowance

댓글 0 | 조회 2,935 | 2007.12.19
Amanda: Kia ora, welcome to Studylink, you’re speaking with Amanda. 안녕하세요. 스터디 링크의 아만다입니다.… 더보기

Part-time job (아르바이트)

댓글 0 | 조회 2,611 | 2008.01.16
Max: I’m so broke at the moment – now that summer’s coming I could really use some e… 더보기

Road trip

댓글 0 | 조회 2,465 | 2008.02.27
Becky:We’re going on a road trip next week…I’m so excited! 우리 다음주에 여행갈거야..너무 흥분돼! Rachel: … 더보기

Sick

댓글 0 | 조회 2,747 | 2008.03.13
Sick Cindy:I’m sick as a dog.I think I need to go to hospital! 나 몸이 너무 안좋아.아무래도 병원에 가봐야 할것… 더보기

Anzac Day

댓글 0 | 조회 3,467 | 2008.04.09
Anzac Day 앤잭 기념일 Leon:Hey there Jared.What’s with the flower?I’ve seen heaps of people wal… 더보기

ID

댓글 0 | 조회 3,196 | 2008.07.02
Miki:What are you up to tonight, Eva? 오늘 밤에 뭐 할거야 , 에바? Eva:Some of my friends are going o… 더보기

Going on a Diet

댓글 0 | 조회 2,765 | 2008.07.02
Dave: Man, I feel like I’m getting a bit pudgy around the old gut. 세상에. 나 뱃살이 장난아니야. Julie… 더보기

St George의 생활영어 - A favour

댓글 0 | 조회 3,617 | 2008.08.21
Frances: Hello, Frances speaking. 안녕하세요, 프렌시스 입니다.Anna: Hey Frances, how’s it going? It’s … 더보기

St George의 생활영어 - Clothes and fashion

댓글 0 | 조회 3,419 | 2008.09.15
Clothes 옷 Jenny: Man, I really need to get some new clothes for summer eh. 제니: 나 정말 여름옷을 좀… 더보기

St George의 생활영어 - Voting

댓글 0 | 조회 3,108 | 2008.10.22
Voting 선거Glen: Wow, the election’s next month! Have you enrolled to vote yet? 와, 다음달에 선거가 … 더보기

St George의 생활영어 - NZ hot spots

댓글 0 | 조회 3,395 | 2008.11.17
NZ hot spotsBen: I’ve got a week off work next week – I really want to get out of the big … 더보기