워크비자 심사기준 드디어 현실화!!!

워크비자 심사기준 드디어 현실화!!!

0 개 2,889 이민쳄버스

안녕 하세요 

미래를 선도 하는 이민 전문 기업" 이민 쳄버스" 입니다

Lock down Level 2 이후 모두가 이민성의 심사 방향과 기준에 대해 궁금 해 하고 있엇을 것 입니다.

최근 2-3일 사이 이민성이 락다운 이전 제출 된 워크비자에 대한 답변이 오기 시작 하였습니다. 

그 메일 답변  내용을 보면 이민성의 심사 방향이 어떠할지를 가늠 할 수 있으며 이러한 메일  내용이 다른 케이스 답변에서도 동일한 내용이 그대로 전달 되는 것으로 보아 결국은 이민성은업데이트 된  Labour Market Test 조건 충족을 충족 해야 할 것을 요구 하고 있으며 필요하면 광고를 새로 하여서든지  적절한 뉴질랜드인이 없음을 증빙 하여야 한 다고 명시 하고 있습니다.

아래 전문을 참고 하시고 이제는 보다  세밀하고 적극적인  genuine recruitment efforts에 대한 자료를 통해 조건을 충족 해야만  에센셜 워크 비자 승인이 가능 해 보입니다. 

그 어느 때보다 전문가의 세밀한 준비와  설득력 있는 논쟁 능력이 요구 되는 시점 입니다.

앞으로 비자를 준비하시는데 참고 하시기 바라며,  도움이 필요 하시면 언제든 이민 쳄버스로 문의 하시기 바랍니다.

전문 내용

FAQs

Why am I being asked for updated information about the availability of New Zealanders?

Under current immigration instructions, INZ needs to balance facilitating businesses getting the workforce they need, and protecting the employment opportunities of New Zealanders.

COVID-19 has had significant impacts on New Zealand’s job market, and unemployment rates are rising. Assessing applications only on information provided before the impacts of COVID-19 does not align with the requirement to protect the employment opportunities of New Zealand. This means that INZ needs to ensure that no New Zealanders are available to do the work being offered, before visas are granted to any migrant employees.

Does my employer have to re-advertise my role?

Employers aren’t required to re- advertise the vacancy, but they may need to provide updated information that there are still no New Zealanders available in this current job market, to the best of their knowledge. Employers may choose to re-advertise as part of providing further evidence.

What does genuine and sustainable mean? My employer is receiving the wage subsidy, does this matter?

The employment offered to Essential Skills visa applicants needs to be for real and genuine work, for at least 30 hours per week. Essential Skills work visas are granted for a period of either 12 months, three years, or five years, and consideration needs to be given to whether the work being offered is going to remain available for the entire duration of the visa. It’s likely that New Zealand’s economic situation is going to continue to change, and employers must be confident in their ability to continue trading (to the best of their knowledge).

The wage subsidy provides support for business who have experienced a reduction in revenue, and doesn’t necessarily mean the business won’t be sustainable going forward. Employers receiving the wage subsidy can still hire Essential Skills work visa applicants. 

I’m confident my employer and the employment is sustainable. But what happens if my employer’s business situation changes?

If your situation changes then you must go through normal employment law processes. Any work visas holders who are made redundant would then need to obtain new employment and either obtain a new work visa or vary their existing visa to begin that new employment if they wish to work and remain in New Zealand.,

What kind of things does INZ usually take into consideration if there are no New Zealanders available for the role being offered?

INZ considers a range of factors when determining whether any suitable New Zealanders are available for the work. This includes, but isn’t limited to, things like:

·         the employer's case in support of an individual worker's application; and

·         evidence of a genuine attempt by the employer to recruit New Zealanders, through advertising and the use of other channels, such as recruitment agencies

·         advice from Work and Income about the availability of New Zealand citizens or residence class visa holder workers to do the work offered; and

·         advice from relevant stakeholders within the particular industry, including unions

Total 3,975 Posts, Now 1 Page

유아교육, Health & Wellbeing(…
NZTC | 조회 17,005 | 2021.11.19
NCEA 12학년 물리
에임하이 | 조회 295 | 2024.04.06